IF YOU ARE NEW TO IUSD, CLICK HERE TO GO TO DISTRICT ENROLLMENT.
This is the next step to prepare your student for the next school year. This is an important step to update any information regarding your student. Please follow the directions below. Be sure to PRINT the Confirmation Page and the Health page for Orientation in August. The Data Confirmation window will be open July 9 - August 17.
(Please read steps 1-4 before accessing the re-registration site)
Step 1: Login to https://my.iusd.org
- Enter your email address and password (this will be the same information used to login to Parent Portal)
- If you do not have a Parent Portal account, please click on “Create New Account” o If you forgot your password, please click on “Forgot Password?”
- If you need assistance logging in, please contact our front office.
Step 2: Select Student
- Once you login, the system will default to your student.
- If you have more than one student, you will need to scroll over the
- Please note that online Re-Reg must be completed for each student.
Step 3: Student Data Confirmation Process
- In the Student Info tab, please click on “Data Confirmation”. You will need to go through each of the following tabs and follow the instructions listed.
- Student (Tab #1) – Update any changes by clicking on the “Change” button. Once changes are complete, please click on the mint green button “Confirm and Continue”
- Contacts (Tab #2) – Change/Add/Delete contacts in this tab. Please remember to click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Documents (Tab #3) – Please read each document in this section, and follow the instructions listed. Some documents will need to be printed and returned to your child’s school. Click the box on the right hand side to confirm that you have read the document. Click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Authorizations and Prohibitions (Tab # 4) – Please review all information on this screen with your child, and click Allow/Accept or Deny/Decline when appropriate. Click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Final Data Confirmation (Tab #5)
- Please note: the system will not allow you to perform final data confirmation until all the previous tabs have been completed.
- Click the mint green “Submit Final Confirmation” button.
Step 4: You’re done!
Orientation is an exciting day with numerous stations for your child to prepare to become a JTMS student. All students will have their picture taken, receive their ID card, receive their tentative course schedule, and purchase their P.E. clothes and more. You won’t want to miss the action! If you do not plan to attend Jeffrey Trail Middle School this year, please call the school at 936- 8700 and leave a message to let us know which school you plan to attend. If you are going to be out of town on August 15th-16th, just plan to visit JTMS when you get back and we will take care of you.
This year we are asking for a voluntary student support donation of $60.00 per student. At first take that may sound like a great deal of money however, if we break it down it equals approximately 30 cents a day. This voluntary donation will cover copy and technology support, instructional materials, library support, emergency supplies and many other areas that we sometimes overlook as the year goes along (different from PTSA request). We would like to thank you in advance for your support and if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
7th Grade Orientation - 8/15
8th Grade Orientation - 8/16
By Student Last Name
By Student Last Name