Enrollment for new students
New to the district? Please Complete the IUSD district enrollment process by clicking here. To complete STEP 3 of the enrollment process, please call the front office at the school to make an appointment.
Registration for Existing Students
This is the next step to prepare your student for the next school year. This is an important step to update any information regarding your student. Please follow the directions below. Be sure to PRINT the Confirmation Page and the Health page for Orientation in August. The Data Confirmation window will be open July 8 - August 16.
(Please read steps 1-4 before accessing the re-registration site)
Step 1: Login to https://my.iusd.org
- Enter your email address and password (this will be the same information used to login to Parent Portal)
- If you do not have a Parent Portal account, please click on “Create New Account” o If you forgot your password, please click on “Forgot Password?”
- If you need assistance logging in, please contact our front office.
Step 2: Select Student
- Once you login, the system will default to your student.
- If you have more than one student, you will need to scroll over the
- Please note that online Re-Reg must be completed for each student.
Step 3: Student Data Confirmation Process
- In the Student Info tab, please click on “Data Confirmation”. You will need to go through each of the following tabs and follow the instructions listed.
- Student (Tab #1) – Update any changes by clicking on the “Change” button. Once changes are complete, please click on the mint green button “Confirm and Continue”
- Contacts (Tab #2) – Change/Add/Delete contacts in this tab. Please remember to click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Documents (Tab #3) – Please read each document in this section, and follow the instructions listed. Some documents will need to be printed and returned to your child’s school. Click the box on the right hand side to confirm that you have read the document. Click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Authorizations and Prohibitions (Tab # 4) – Please review all information on this screen with your child, and click Allow/Accept or Deny/Decline when appropriate. Click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Final Data Confirmation (Tab #5)
- Please note: the system will not allow you to perform final data confirmation until all the previous tabs have been completed.
- Click the mint green “Submit Final Confirmation” button.
Step 4: You’re done!
Orientation is an exciting day with numerous stations for your child to prepare to become a JTMS student. All students will have their picture taken, receive their ID card, receive their tentative course schedule, and purchase their P.E. clothes and more. You won’t want to miss the action! If you do not plan to attend Jeffrey Trail Middle School this year, please call the school at 949-936-8703 and leave a message to let us know which school you plan to attend. If you are going to be out of town during orientation, just plan to visit JTMS when you get back and we will take care of you.
Dates and Times TBA
Incoming 7th Graders
Welcome 2020-2021 Jets!
This video covers everything you need to know to support your student as they transition into middle school and what to expect during your first year as a Jeffrey Trail parent!
Watch this video, designed and presented by ASB, to learn about what it's like to be a seventh-grader at Jeffrey Trail!
There are a lot of great opportunities and programs that await you at Jeffrey Trail Middle School and we can't wait to meet you! If you'd like to see what you'll be learning in your core classes, look over the course descriptions in our
Core classes are the ones that everyone will have: Advisement (aka Homeroom), Math, English, History, Physical Education, and Science. You will automatically be enrolled in these classes, so don't worry about that part. However, we really would like you to choose your own elective! Here are some details...
All 7th graders will have the opportunity to choose one elective course. Please read through all the options before filling out the Google Form. There's so much to choose from!
*READ CAREFULLY: Students interested in the “selective electives” of Yearbook, Video Production, ASB or Science Olympiad will need to qualify for these courses. Each of these courses enroll a limited amount of 7th graders and have different criteria. Students that qualify for one of these courses will be automatically enrolled into the course.
Even if you confidently believe you will qualify for one of these “selective electives”, it is important that you choose a regular offered elective from the link below .
By filling out a short Google Form, we will be able to enroll your child into the elective of their choice.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your elective choice.